Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
pipw
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Glitch in BT address database

I’d like to get the address of my phone lines to match the correct address of my house – the same one as in Royal Mail’s postcode address file.  

I tried writing to BT; they corrected the billing address on the account, but the phone lines still seem to be associated with an incorrect version of the address on BT’s underlying database.  Both versions of the address are shown on BT’s ADSL checker, but only the wrong version appears on the BT Infinity checker. 

I’m keen to get the lines moved over to the correct version of the address and get the wrong version deleted from the system - even if it means arranging for a call out! - but, as it’s quite a niche problem, I just do not know whom to contact at BT.  Any suggestions would be welcome.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: Glitch in BT address database

Hi pipw,

I am sorry you have had a few problems with your address.  I'l be happy to help get this updated for you.

Could you drop me in an email please? Use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings