cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
miket101
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 3

Green box has been updated over Christmas anyway i can find out when it goes live ?

Go to solution

The tittle pretty much says it all. Over the Christmas period the green box that My line is connected too has been upgraded along with a few others in the area. I have been checking relentlessly every day the BT fibre checker but no joy yet. I have looked into the where and when site and all the info regarding this says june 2014 however as the boxes are already upgraded I'm presumming it will be earlier than this date. Does anybody know where I might be able to find out a confirmed date for fibre going live, my 2mb line is just not up to standards anymore especially having Youview and an Xbox one.My exchange is puriton. I have also checked the Sam knows exchange checker but no info regarding fibre on that.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Green box has been updated over Christmas anyway i can find out when it goes live ?

Go to solution

From install of the cabinet to commissioning can take months.

If you use this checker it will tell what cabinet you are on and what services it can receive

http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome

You can then email Openreach on nga.enquiries@openreach.co.uk giving them your cabinet number, exchange telephone number and address and they should be able to reply with the up to date information. They can take a coupe of weeks to reply.

miket101
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Green box has been updated over Christmas anyway i can find out when it goes live ?

Go to solution

Thanks for the info gg 🙂

0 Ratings