cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamiemurray1
Beginner
Message 1 of 70

Green light on new Smart Hub

Received and connected my new smart hub yesterday evening, all working fine until about 11pm when the indicator light changed to green and would not change until I powered the unit off and back on! Problem solved or so I thought, this morning same issue, same solution! Is anyone having the same problem? It doesn't sound like its bricked as it works fine between these problems!
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
69 REPLIES 69
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 70

Re: Green light on new Smart Hub

sounds like a faulty on send it back
0 Ratings
Toeknee21
Beginner
Message 3 of 70

Re: Green light on new Smart Hub

Having the same problem. Returned 1st and on my second. Already had the green light once! May just revert to my hub5
0 Ratings
Toeknee21
Beginner
Message 4 of 70

Smart hub - green light

Not long upgraded to the new smart hub and found that it locks every few hours, becomes unresponsive and displays a solid green light. When I restart it it works a treat but this process has to take place every 6-10hrs.

I'm now on my second smart hub in the hope that it was a faulty one. Anyone got any ideas as to how to fix or experiencing the same?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 70

Re: Smart hub - green light

that sounds like another dud
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Uktim69
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 70

New Smart Hub

Hi,

Just received my new Smart Hub to replace my HomeHub 5.  When connecting the green light just stays on, and doesn't go through the setup sequence etc.  Spoke with BT Technical team and they got me to try factory reset - nothing happened - green light still stayed on despite keep reset button pressed for 30 seconds.  They've told me to contact BT Shop but everytime I phone them on 0800 917 0510 I keep getting put through to Technical staff who say they can't help.

HELP!  Any suggestions?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 70

Re: New Smart Hub

when you say the reset button is that the recessed button on back?  if it is you need to phone customer services and get replacement

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Uktim69
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 70

Hi, yes its the recessed factory reset button that you need a pin to press.  My issue is I can't get to speak to anyone from BT Shop, I just get Technical Customer service staff who cannot help.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 70

the BT shop won't help if you didn't buy it from there so phone customer services as it was a replacement and get another hh6

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Uktim69
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 70

I bought I online via my account as was invited to get the new Smart Hub. What number should I call as when I use the 0800 917 0510 I get put through to Customer Services who can't help me and keep telling me to call BT Shop even though that is the number I'm using.
0 Ratings