cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
subair37
Contributor
Message 31 of 36

Re: HH 5 Replacement !!!!!

Filezilla client that is the only one gives maximum speed in file trasfer as i tried cute ftp and coreftp

0 Ratings
subair37
Contributor
Message 32 of 36

Please clear my doubt when i get home hub 5 shall i have to connect  to my existing open reach modem ?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Expert
Message 33 of 36

No, it has a built-in modem. It connects straight to the phone line.
--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
MartinPorter
Contributor
Message 34 of 36

I got HH5 just over a week ago and still having problems with OpenRG calls - re-booting the hub!

its try-it and see how it plays.

0 Ratings
subair37
Contributor
Message 35 of 36

what do you mean problem with open Rg calls ? did not catch that , is that after directly connecting to phone line ,please share your experiences here.

0 Ratings
MartinPorter
Contributor
Message 36 of 36

I'm new to BT - when I signed up to Infinity2 I got (as you would) the new HH5 which plugs right into the wall, and I have to say a very nice bit of kit - The speed was up and down for the first 8 to 9 days which was fine (so was my ADSL when that was first instlled) Then you get the reboots, so when you looked at the logs from the HH5 you find a line that reads - "OpenRG is going for reboot by IPC command" which in my case was around 3 or 4 times a day!!!! and can you stop them..NO! without a another bit of kit which another user on the forum told me about. So HH5 Looks good it looks very good but how it re-boots itself from BT or another 3rd party drives you mad.. hope this helps?

0 Ratings