cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alanfin
Message 391 of 555

Re: HH3 - Infinity - Local WiFi Channel 'fade'?

Hi mods

I'm also having the same issue.

Please send me the contact details.

Alan

0 Ratings
Message 392 of 555

Hi alanfin,

Thanks for posting. Is your issue solely with the chromecast post or with general wifi connections?

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
alanfin
Message 393 of 555

Hi David

The Chromecast issue was how I first noticed the problem.

Having now seen this post I have done the speed test a few times over the last few day and download speed is <2meg but after the ap reboot it goes back to about 20meg.

Alan

0 Ratings
BG1
Beginner
Message 394 of 555

Thanks PaddyB,

Have sent the info via "Contact The Mods" link as requested,

Bob 

0 Ratings
arfurdent
Message 395 of 555

Well I have a HH3 and have noted the wifi drops off as well.  My contract period has just expired as evidenced by the emails and calls from BT to sign up for another year of poor wifi.

Will either buy a new third party router or clean house

0 Ratings
Message 396 of 555

Hi @arfurdent and @alanfin 

I'm sorry about the problems with your wireless speed. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Please make sure to include -

Telephone number:

Serial number of hub connected:

A few words describing your experience, (How often does this issue appear?, How long does it last?, have you found any workarounds?  What impact does it have on your connection?)

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
denny2k2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 397 of 555

Hi all,

An Update.  So after continued troubles, since finally getting my HH5, everything has been a doddle.  Even on wifi I am getting really fast speed!

So it can be confirmed that the HH3 was the problem.  Now signed up to another full contract, but got the HH5 and I am much happier with the service I am recieving.  Customer service has been atrocious, but the MODs on here have been doing a cracking job to help. Thanks guys.  

Hope everythone is able to get theirs sorted.  If I ever have any more probs, the forums will be my first port of call!

Cheers

0 Ratings
Highlighted
vic1956
Aspiring Contributor
Message 398 of 555

Finally bought a new router to replace hub3a and have had no problems since :
TP-LINK TD-W9980 N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit VDSL2/ADSL2+ Modem Router
From Amazon. End of.
0 Ratings
Vickster69
Contributor
Message 399 of 555

Aha so I'm not the only one!  Our wireless connection hasn't been great over the last couple of weeks, and it's been particularly flaky in the last week.  We've been doing frequent HH3 restarts, plus changing the wireless Channel - but nothing helps for long.  My poor husband is currently trying to do a 2 hour conference call via his 4G phone connection, as he can't rely on the wireless not to drop out during that period of time!

I would be very grateful if the mods could help me as well please 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 400 of 555

Hi Vickster69,

We'll certainly give you a hand too :smileyhappy:

You'll see the link to get in touch in my profile under the "about me" section.  Just make sure to include the following info:

Telephone number:

Serial number of hub connected:

A few words describing your experience, (How often does this issue appear?, How long does it last?, have you found any workarounds?  What impact does it have on your connection?)

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings