cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 441 of 555

Re: HH3 - Infinity - Local WiFi Channel 'fade' Fixed but with a printer issue

Hi Zcat,

I'm sorry about the problems with your Hub. Can you send me over your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile and I will arrange for the configuration change to be applied.

Please make sure to include -

Telephone number:

Serial number of hub connected:

A few words describing your experience, (How often does this issue appear?, How long does it last?, have you found any workarounds?  What impact does it have on your connection?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
billposter
Beginner
Message 442 of 555

Re: HH3 - Infinity - Local WiFi Channel 'fade'?

Hi OlgaC.  Tried to find the Contact the Mods link on your profile page but without success. 

I am having exactly the same issues as everyone else here with my Type HH3

Can you help please?

0 Ratings
Message 443 of 555

Hi billposter.

I'm sorry about the problems with your Hub. Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile  to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
billposter
Beginner
Message 444 of 555

Thanks.  I couldn't find the contact the mods link last night (and yes I was logged in) but I've found it now.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
CallumTanner27
Aspiring Contributor
Message 445 of 555

Hello, I am still having issues with the HH3, I thought it was fine for a period but in the last week its been awful.

Can I have some assistance please.

0 Ratings
Message 446 of 555

@CallumTanner27

I'm sorry about the problems with your Hub. Can you send me over your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile and I will arrange for the configuration change to be applied.

Please make sure to include -

Telephone number:

Serial number of hub connected:

A few words describing your experience, (How often does this issue appear?, How long does it last?, have you found any workarounds?  What impact does it have on your connection?

Thanks

Neil

BTCare Community Mod
0 Ratings
TheReverend
Contributor
Message 447 of 555

@NeilO Is there any information on what this configuration changes? I'm tempted to message again to get it applied, but as it is not being rolled out to all hubs yet I'm apprehensive as to other any other bugs it may introduce

0 Ratings
Message 448 of 555

Hi TheReverend,

Thanks for posting, sorry no details on what exactly the configuration update changes but I can confirm that we have ensured that the update doesn't have any adverse side effects and all feedback from anyone that has had it has been positive.

If you want the configuration change applied use the contact the mods link to send over your details.

Neil

0 Ratings
keefo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 449 of 555

Hi NeilO,

Sorry to contradict but the configuration change has introduced a further issue for me (as I previuosly posted here).  I now have to restart my hub each time I want it to recognise my printer (which is plugged directly into the hub) and also if I want to be able to log onto the hub from my PC.  I had neither of these issues before the configuration change.

Any info on what was changed would therefore be appreciated.  I am grateful for the stable WIFI tho!

Keith

0 Ratings
rebelkc
Contributor
Message 450 of 555

I would also like to apply for the fix as have been having problems for weeks now. Can you tell me where on your profile page is the link to contact you NeilO as cannot see it and am logged in.

0 Ratings