cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 541 of 555

Re: HH3 - Infinity - Local WiFi Channel 'fade'?

@rebelkc and @m0nster 

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry about that, I've emailed the hub team letting them know that the wireless issue has returned for you and asked if they can apply the fix again.  I don't think we'll hear back from them until Tuesday due to the bank holiday tomorrow.

Neil

0 Ratings
rebelkc
Contributor
Message 542 of 555

Thank you 🙂

0 Ratings
Highlighted
m0nster
Contributor
Message 543 of 555

Awesome stuff! Thank you =]

0 Ratings
Bognor
Aspiring Contributor
Message 544 of 555

I am afraid that I too am experiencing the same problems that I first had back in January and was 'fixed' in April. Come on BT this is just not good enough. Why can't you apply a fix that works. It is now nearly eight months since this issue was first highlighted.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 545 of 555

I rather suspect that all the individual fixes that were applied have possibly been overwritten by a later generic update that doesn't include the patch because it wasn't applied universally.

0 Ratings
RedAdair1976
Beginner
Message 546 of 555

Im also having the exact same problem with my HH3.  I would appreciate if a moderator could sort this for me also.

Thanks

Paul

0 Ratings
redrob
Beginner
Message 547 of 555

The fix supplied to me in May now appears to have stopped working and by HH3B is back to being next to useless for wi-fi.  Can I get a Moderator to send me another fix or can BT man up and address this problem once and for all for us long suffering HH3B customers?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 548 of 555

moderator advised
0 Ratings
Message 549 of 555

Hi redrob,

Sorry about that, we'll raise this with the Hub team again.

Neil

0 Ratings
redrob
Beginner
Message 550 of 555

No improvement since my last request for help despite a response from moderator NeilO saying he'll get someone to look into it.  The initial fix had improved things but that seems a distant memory now.  My FTTP fibre internet connection that I'm paying a fortune for is giving me 0.5mbps download speed and 1.5mbps upload across the wi-fi on my HHB3B.  Will someone at BT finally do something to fix this problem?  What's the point of paying for superfast broadband if the router is restricting the speed to pre-ADSL levels?

0 Ratings