cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MichelleL2000
Beginner
Message 271 of 555

Re: HH3 - Infinity - Local WiFi Channel 'fade'?

I am having this issue aswell. Although I am unable to find where to contact Robbie :S

0 Ratings
MichelleL2000
Beginner
Message 272 of 555

Screenshot (35).png

Where am i meant to contact you mate?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 273 of 555

You will not see the link to contact the moderators. You will need to wait until they open the link to you.

0 Ratings
emaitchpea
Contributor
Message 274 of 555

Like a lot of other customers I too had this problem however following a configuration change to my hub 5 days ago I am pleased to say that download speeds are much improved and have not been subject to " fade " throuighout the day.

Many thanks to the moderators for your assistance throughout 

0 Ratings
Message 275 of 555

Hi MichelleL2000,

Sorry you're having this problem too.  Check my profile and you'll be able to see the link now.  Please include the following info when sending over your details:

Telephone number:

Serial number of hub connected:

A few words describing your experience, (How often does this issue appear?, How long does it last?, have you found any workarounds?  What impact does it have on your connection?)

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
aambk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 276 of 555

Following the moderators' request for details, I submitted them and got a response on April 1st (next day) saying the hub team had adjusted the configuration of my home hub.

It hasn't been restarted since then, and I'm pleased to say that it's still running at full speed.

Excellent service!

0 Ratings
clackers
Contributor
Message 277 of 555

I've been at the end of my tether with what seems to be the same problem as other bt customers with the home hub 3. sometime after Xmas during January we started having no wifi connection to any of the 3 sky boxes in the house. this could be rectified by restarting the home hub but the connection would be lost sometimes the same day but always by the next day. also the smart phones weren't always connected to the wifi which resulted in an extra £40 bill for data last month for one of the iphones. also downloading films using sky go to iPhone 6 once was fast and then was so slow it wouldn't even finish by the next morning. I was pointed to this thread by another forum member who recognised my issues being very similar to others here. is it possible the fix can be the same? I'd appreciate some help very much instead of going to another service provider.
0 Ratings
BenAriss
Message 278 of 555

Just registered to say that I'm experiencing this exact same issue with my HH3 which also started around Christmas time.  I'd put it down to an increase in the number of wifi connected devices (my girlfriend moved in and we also got 2 Now TV boxes around that time), but finding this thread it sounds like it's something to do with the Hub itself.

@RobbieMac, could I please get added to the list of people in line for this beta fix so I don't have to restart the darned thing every day before I join a web conference for work or want to watch any streamed TV?

0 Ratings
Message 279 of 555

Hi clackers & BenAriss,

You guys should be able to see our contact link in my profile now.

Be sure to include the following details when you complete the form please.

Telephone number:

Serial number of hub connected:

A few words describing your experience, (How often does this issue appear?, How long does it last?, have you found any workarounds?  What impact does it have on your connection?)

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
BenAriss
Message 280 of 555

Thanks Robbie, have done.

0 Ratings