cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rodleydragons
Contributor
Message 371 of 555

Re: HH3 - Infinity - Local WiFi Channel 'fade'?

I sent the details as requested but haven't heard anything yet? How would i hear? is it via email or message on the forum??.. many thanks.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 372 of 555

The moderators can take up to five working days to get back to you after your request for help has been sent. They will generally contact you by phoning first or by email.

0 Ratings
andy_judge
Beginner
Message 373 of 555

Update following application of configuration patch to HH3b.

It is certainly looking good 🙂

Up for five days now and no speed drops (or disconnects !).  In the recent past, it has not managed more than a couple of days without problems.

Many, many thanks to the mods and team.  It is a shame that first-line "Tech Support" aren't so on-the-ball.

Andy

0 Ratings
stevetucknott
Contributor
Message 374 of 555

Given that this still seems to be ongoing, is it not possible to make this 'sticky'?

0 Ratings
copout2010
Beginner
Message 375 of 555

I have only just joined the forums and posted a new message regarding my issue of having to reset my Hub every day. I was put onto this link by a kind person.

I have been a BT customer for years and paying for BT Infinity 2  Unlimited costing £27 per month. From all the posts on this link there is obviously some problem BT have introduced to all of a sudden every one getting issues. My Hub is a 3.0 type b.

It goes to prove there there is very little  goodwill from BT if loyal customers are having to pay for New hubs to be sent. I have paid them hundreds of pounds since joining BT broadband and then Infinity.

Come on BT do the right thing and cut the cost of replacement Hubs please

0 Ratings
teakbank12
Aspiring Contributor
Message 376 of 555

I had enough of the unhelpfulldesk yesterday who told me to go to MyBT & sign in to WiFi....how the hell can i do that when router has crashed for the umpteenth time, losing both wired & WiFi service!!!!

I told him since i upgraded in January from unlimited Broadband to Infinity with a new Hub5 I've had this problem & paying more for Infinity than i did with Broadband.

Finally he said he'd send out another hub as i'd had enough of the script reading 🙂 telling him i'd worked for BT for over 30 years & did know a little about the system!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 377 of 555

@teakbank

This thread is about Homehub 3 problems not the hub 5 you have
0 Ratings
redrob
Beginner
Message 378 of 555

Wish I found this forum thread a month ago as I've been turning off/on the power to my HH3B router daily for over a month now as the connection speed just drops over time.  So much for high speed fibre internet.  it was only the fact that the wifi printer couldn't be found by other devices that I started to look more closely at the router. 

Given this has been going on for 5 months now judging by the previous posts by others, it is very poor show on BT's part.

Can I have a moderator link to submit my details, get the fix from BT's techies and save my sanity?  Many thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 379 of 555

Hi redrob,

I'm really sorry about the problems you're having with the WiF speed. Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
redrob
Beginner
Message 380 of 555

I would if I could find the 'contact the mods' link in your profile. Other than private message, I can't see a communication link in your profile
0 Ratings