cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

HH3 Type A - Wireless dropout/fade/reconnecting continuously! Help!

Well it's the holidays and with my family screaming in my earhole about the wifi.

It keeps disconnnecting me!!!

It's not working!!!

What have you done to it?!?

Well, that's the thing, all I've done for the past few days is reset it, change the channel and generally try every fix in the book to get them off my back...and nothing works, at best the fix (be it a channel change or full reset) lasts a few hours or sometimes only a few mintues....I'm pulling what little hair I have left out with frustration.

I've tried static IP's but no consistent success, also a pain in the **bleep** to redo after every reset...

I've read the forums and seen the many reported issues with the HH3's both type A and B.

I'd prefer not to get the usual runaround from the phone support, so could a mod please get in touch?

Anything that would get an angry wife and 2 kids off my back would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: HH2 Type A - Wireless dropout/fade/reconnecting continuously! Help!

Sorry! Topic should read HH3, not HH2.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

From memory the mod fix is for hh3b not a

try customer services and see if you can get them to sent you a new hub 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Well that's tomorrow's plan but we all know how helpful they are, no doubt it'll be follow the script, we'll call you back, then wait a day or 2 then call back and repeat for a fortnight before losing it on twitter or facebook inorder to get some actual help.

This is definetly a possibly topic for Radio 4's you and yours.

There's been so many issues with these and previous and new hubs it's laughable and the fixes are to bind you to a new contract or make you pay to replace faulty goods...think i'll need some valium before picking up the phone.

Deep breaths, deep breaths.... 😃

Wish me luck.

0 Ratings