cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SteveBB
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 4

HH3 won't reset

I'm putting the clip in the reset hole but it won't reset, it used to work as I did it in the past. I've been having lots of problems with my wireless and thought I'd reset it but it won't have any of it.

I'm getting a level 2 callback tomorrow for my wireless issue, I hope they offer me a HH5 as I think this router is dying.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: HH3 won't reset

Are you holding the recessed button down for 20/30 secs until the lights flash? You are more likely to get a replacement hh3 if at all

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
SteveBB
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 4

Holding it for 20+ seconds and nothing happens. Why are they so stingy with the newer hubs?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

you will normally only get a new hub if you re contract and request one at that time they just normally replace like for like a recent post someone received a refurbished hub 3 as that is what they had

if you read a few forum posts you may want to stick with a hub 3 as quiet a few posters seem to have problems with the hub 5
0 Ratings