cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GDL
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

HH5 Firewall issues.

I'm trying to port forward a port on a HH5 and while the HH5 tells me it's forwarded. It isn't. 

I've setup an 'application' to which the port series have been assiged, and assigned that application to the device on the local network.

Perfect, yet it does forward jack.

I've looked at, what could comically be called, the logs which have no record of anything past the single machine I have in the DMZ. (Selecting the firewall on the dropdown)

As a test, I disabled the firewall (Why oh why does that need a reboot of the HH I have no idea) and the connection was sucuessfull so I'm 99% sure it's the HH5 that's blocking it.

Any ideas?

As a side note:

How do you get this thing to remember the local network map? Everytime I have to go to itI have to force a refresh to get the right devices and not some from siz months ago. 

Thanks. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
GDL
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: HH5 Firewall issues.

Talk about a dead forum.

Did I ask a complex question or are the indian support staff still trying to work out what step to start on?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

This is a customer to customer self help forum posts made here do not go to BT although the forum is moderated by BT not every post is read your post will be answered by another BT Customer as and when someone who has an answer that may help you reads your post
0 Ratings
Highlighted
GDL
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Ah. Applogies for the attatude then John. I'd incorrectly assumed it was a staffed BT support forum. Smiley Sad

While I have no issues with other kind users looking into my issue as I help where I can on many forums that have no 'paid for' support, I'll contact BT in this instance as I pay them to do that.

Thanks. 

0 Ratings