cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Buckster
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

HH5 - Wifi drop-outs on Phone and Log full of Device Disconnected messages (for all devices on wifi)

I started noticing frequent drop-outs in Wifi on my Note 3 phone - I've looked in my HH5 (A variant) logs - and it has suddenly started listed "device disconnected" messages throughout Event Log

a whole page of device disconnected messages covers only about last 5 minutes of actual time

the disconnected devices - some are on some are off

I've tried rebooting to no avail.  HH5 is on the latest firmware, and I have DHCP renewal set to 10 days

looking at the logs - my Xbox One for instance (which is currently off) - shows being disconnected 3 times (as have all my other devices) in the last 3 minutes ?!

thanks for any help

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: HH5 - Wifi drop-outs on Phone and Log full of Device Disconnected messages (for all devices on w

have you tried a factory reset to see if that helps - hold recessed button on back until lights flash

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings