Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Pete_1234
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

HH5 Wireless Running Slow

We have a HH5 with Infinity 2. Every now and then, the speed over wifi just vanishes. The only way to recover it is to restart the router, or swap channels, only for things to eventually slow down again, leading us to restart or swap channels again. I have tried every combination of channels that exists more than once. I have scanned the local area, and we are not congested. Smart setup and parental controls have always been turned off. We have separately named 2.4 and 5 GHz channels, which are not synced. There doesn’t seem to be anything else for me to try? Is this just poor hardware?  Wired connections are always fine and we have never experienced a slowing wired connection.  Slowing wifi seems to happen on all devices in the house, including laptops, iPhones, iPads, and an xbox.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: HH5 Wireless Running Slow

Hi Pete_1234, 

Thanks for your post. 

Are you still having problems with this? If so please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile and I will be in touch to help. 

Cheers,

OlgaC 

Community ModeratorOlga
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings