Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smf22
Recognised Expert
Message 71 of 423

Re: HH5 replacement - New BT Smart Hub

@Ribblelancs wrote:

@jparnell82 wrote:
Interesting. Hopefully hardware will support femtocel and just needs to be activated through soft at some point

If the HH5 is anything to go by, I wonder how long it takes for new Hub firmware to be rolled out. Smiley Indifferent

If the femtocell technology is in there and it's simply software to enable, the roll out might be faster than we've seen for the HH5. BT obviously have a vested interest in getting the technology working now they have EE.

Regards

0 Ratings
abattle
Contributor
Message 72 of 423

I just think it's very odd to release a product but provide no technical details or information on it anywhere!! It was the same with the HH5 - I only found out because I'd rung up to renew my contract.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 73 of 423

no one can help you yet that have been trialing the hub6 as the are still under a NON DISCLOSURE agreement and the trial has not yet finished unfortunately this seems to have been released before its time
0 Ratings
gt94sss2
Aspiring Expert
Message 74 of 423

@McGrath1982 wrote:
Photos please wink wink

Someone in another forum has posted this: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=82695330&postcount=82

They are also claiming that 'The official unveiling will be 20th June. The official launch date is 3rd July.'

0 Ratings
Highlighted
se1lad
Aspiring Contributor
Message 75 of 423

I was able to order via the BT Options team.  I am 2/3s of the way through a 12 month Infinity 2 Unlimited contract (£19/month with free weekend calls).  I was able to start a new contract from today for a further 12 months on Infinity 2 Unlimited at £17.50/month with free weekend calls.  Smarthub was £50 plus £7.95 delivery, and should be here on Tuesday.

0 Ratings
Message 76 of 423

Wait so you not only recontracted but paid £50? I thought if you recontracted you get it for free and if you didnt want to recontract you pay the £50?

0 Ratings
Message 77 of 423

@gt94sss2 it looks sexy

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 78 of 423

Unbelievable!!!
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 79 of 423

@GeekOfBroadband

The others who were renewing their contract had to pay £50 and did not get it for free

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 80 of 423

@imjolly ah ok thanks, we'll probably order one monday then.

0 Ratings