Aspiring Contributor
Message 32 of 37

Re: Hacked by a neighbour

0 Ratings
Hugeinutts
Beginner
Message 33 of 37

This is happening to me .my freak neighbor is stalking my family.ive also contacted my isp and had no results.its a human right vailation at best.i know what your going through mate.the worst thing is nobody listens to me.i can’t even logon to my gateway to change passwords and shut these ports.the freak has rang my isp and changed my details etc.the freak also knows my texts.i put up with dos,doss.evil twin,devises being dicked with.my isp told me this would not happen.even my node has been tampered with.
0 Ratings
Epeters26
Beginner
Message 34 of 37

Did you ever get this figured out? I have the exact same issue. But mine is a crazy exgf and she has been in my stuff for the last 9 years. No matter what i do or get for a electronic device she gets in it. I believe they are doing criminal activities electronically to make it appear  like it’s me. I’ve talked with Apple about some strange files on my phone and they Escaladed it all the way to the engineers because they could not figure it out. I up loaded all my logs to them and everything. They wanted to do a test on my phone for 24 hours and i was going to let them but the night before i had my phone off. Who ever has control of all of my stuff turned it on. So i didn’t let them. I’ve replaced routers/laptops/phones ect. She has my DL # DOB SS# so no matter what i do she can call and pretend that they are me and get access to all of my stuff. I’ve been working with the police but they can not do anything about it because they do not have a IT department. I am ready to go to the FBI. They have ruined my life and i believe they slandered my name to have people turn against me. They started GANG STALKING me. It has calmed down a little bit but they are seeing me write this so I’m sure it will start back up. I was just wondering what you ended up doing. Hopefully you see this post. Thanks

0 Ratings
Epeters26
Beginner
Message 35 of 37

40556897-8939-4888-9B3C-9D4A94C6FBFD.png

Does anyone know what this means? 

0 Ratings
drock702
Beginner
Message 36 of 37

hey did you ever figure out what to do. i have the same thing going on with my network.same ports are open same thing is going on how do we get them off are pc. but i dont think its my neighbour i think its bigger than that need help

0 Ratings
Kukcan
Beginner
Message 37 of 37

They have most likely got in your phone and put a spy wear app on, if it’s an android phone. You won’t see it and the only way to get rid of it is by reloading the firmware. Easy on Sony phones. Number two disconnect your phone and after it’s been refirmwared use the sim only for data. Turn the WiFi off. Do Not your network or it will happen again. Once the above is in your phone they get to see all user names and passwords, including your home network passwords. Web sites, your screen, photos etc.

if  need be buy a new phone. An iPhone is more secure. Do not connect back on your network though.

change the passwords and two factor authentic your primary accounts. Ie email accounts, google, Hotmail, yahoo, Microsoft.

preferably do this on your new phone.

Then cleans your home system. Everything. Refirmware the lot. Do not connect your phone for a few months. Leave it’s WiFi off.

good luck.

once on your system it’s a pain.

once in your accounts it’s a pain.

always delete your browsing history and delete all emails. AND empty email rubbish bin immediately.

0 Ratings