cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Halo 1 reboots

Several evenings each week my WiFi reboots at 2156 & is back to normal at 2200. Very bizarre! 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Halo 1 reboots

in order for the forum members to help please can you post the stats from your router (if hub enter 192.168.1.254 in your browser) and if  HH5 then go to troubleshooting then helpdesk and if HH6/SH2 then advanced settings then technical log information . 

does your hub drop internet connection or just wireless dropping?

Have you tried changing the wifi channnel ?   if on smart/auto  then select a channel manually

do you have anything that switches on or off about that time
Someone may then be able to offer help/assistance/suggestions to your problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

I haven’t got a clue what you’re suggesting as I’m not tech savvy, but thank you anyway. I think I need a BT engineer to assist. I did what you suggested & copied to my browser - the stats look ok. The internet drops out, the hub reboots & all is back 4 mins later.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

if your hub is dropping connection is the hub changing colour from blue light?

try quiet line test  dial 17070 option 2  should be silent and best with corded phone

do you have anything in your home that switches on or off about the time of disconnection

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Yes hub changes colours. Checked the heating controls but that doesn’t change until 2230. Will try the phone line as you suggested next time it happens. Thank you.

0 Ratings