Well if anyone read my other posts you will know I recently aproched sky with the intention of them being my new ISP the swichover happening on the 19th of May, but since the switchover process has started my router which was dropping out 2-3 times a day has now been constantly connected for the last 5 days.... BT has since offered me a really good deal but I dont know if I should stay with BT because of the dropouts prior to the impending switchover or see how I go with sky.
Has anyone else experienced this happening to them on the waiting period between a switchover?
I am stuck now do I stay with BT and hope that the dropouts have stopped and the dlm will actually fix my line speed or should I just leave it be and go with sky?
I doubt very much your decision to move ISP has resulted in your now stable connection. only you can make the decision on whether to move or not
If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side. If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
I would personally stick with bt if your not sure,then if something happens where you then feel you have to leave at least you will leave them knowing you have given them a chance and you have no altrernative but too leave them.