cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

High Ping

Hi ive recently been experiencing unstable ping while trying to play games online, I've used both a wired and wireless connection to my xbox and have the same problem, I also checked on my pc which also has the same problem while playing online, if anyone else is experiencing can you give any advice, I've tried messing about with router settings ect and still no success

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: High Ping

Could not help notice that every single one of those links in the auto generated Related Topic section are unresolved.

Check out this thread and its solution.

https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Fibre-broadband/Horrible-ping-spikes-and-packet-loss/m-p/1915395

It proves BT may be able to help from their end

The more info you share about the things you have already tried to resolve like checking the obvious stuff cables, updated firmware, fully updated operating systems and applications,  reset router, checked line noise, show network debugging info like ookla speed test showing jitter and packet loss or use other tools to show the problem causing the higher latency is not on your local network -   winmtr, ping, traceroute etc etc might help others to help you

0 Ratings