cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

High latency with Smart Hub 2

I recently switched from a Smart Hub to a Smart Hub 2 and I am getting unfortunately high latency.

My Google Home devices take forever to respond to commands or to connect, and my Ring video doorbell simply stopped connecting. Has anyone had the same issue? 

PS I am temporarily on standard broadband until Fibre gets reconnected, but I don't think that should be a factor?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: High latency with Smart Hub 2

have you checked smart setup is off?

have you selected the wifi channels manually instead of leaving on auto

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi and thank you for the quick reply! Are you talking about this? If that's the case how do I choose a channel?

Screenshot 2022-05-09 at 12.16.44.png

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

use a wifi analyser on mobile and find channels in use near you then select a free or less congested channel  then select/set and save  need to do for 2.4 and 5ghz

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings