cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davidhinde
Message 1 of 3

Home Hub 1.5

The wireless connection to my printer keeps failing but is restored when I restart my Home Hub which is version 1.5 and it is several years old.  Should I replace the Home Hub with a more recent version?  If so, how?

DaveH

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Home Hub 1.5

Have you tried a factory reset using recessed button on back and wait till lights flash?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: Home Hub 1.5

when was the last time you renewed your contract?  if more than 12 months then it would be a good time to renew your contract and ask for a new hub at the same time  if you use the options team you may even save some money  0800800030

if in contract then phone customer service and complain and ask for replacement which should be free

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings