Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rutlandgirly
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Home Hub 3 preventing Mac OS update download

Go to solution

I've been trying for 2 weeks now to update the operating system on my macbook to OS Mavericks and each time the download fails. After originally being due to demand, it now appears (thanks to countless post on the good old internet) that those with remaining issues are those with BT home hubs. I have a HH 3.  Apparently the download amount is limited and this file is HUGE. So, how do I get around this?  Is BT going to fix the limitations on the HH or can I get another one?  I need to keep my PC up to date and it's rather ridculous that this is prevented by my BB hub. Unfortunately I can't even go round to my boyfriend's/mum/aunts/sisters/insert a.n other person as we're all on HHs.  Help! 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Home Hub 3 preventing Mac OS update download

Go to solution

Hi rutlandgirly,

elcome and thanks for posting. Did you get this sortd yet? If not I can look into it for you. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. Once I have the details we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
rutlandgirly
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi

No it's not been sorted. With a direct cable plug in it starts to download and fails every single time.

Happy to email you with details but what details do you want? Please can you specify.   It's a HH3, trying to download Mavericks OS for Mac (APPLE) and, due do a known issue with HH's and the limits imposed, the download fails. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
complete the contact form as David has askked for and include a link to this thread
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi rutlandgirly,

If you click on the contact the mods link it will request your BT account details and contact info, there is also a section where you can explain what is happening with the download. 

Thanks

Neil