cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

HomeHub 3 limits port forwarding to one device?

Has it been set this way on purpose that only one device can be port forwarded per service at any time? In my house, I am trying to forward an Xbox 360 to Xbox Live and a PS3, but I have to connect the two devices to the Home Hub 3 using a set of HomePlugs. The connection works but is very slow for BT Infinity. Is there any way I can forward the sending and receiving HomePlugs and also the consoles themselves?

Normally I would forward the game/application and to the console and the Homeplugs to ensure it's all forwarded, but the Home Hub 3 only lets me select one device and then removes that game/application from the drop down list. To try to work around this, I duplicated the game/application in the advanced settings but I get the following message when trying to use the duplicate settings on one of the other devices. Any suggestions?

Conflict

The game or application you’ve selected conflicts with an application () you’ve already assigned to another device.

Please remove the other application or select the same device.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: HomeHub 3 limits port forwarding to one device?

Hi NameGoesHere,

I am already investigating Hub 3 port forwarding via this thread and will post something up as soon as I know a but more. 

Keep an eye out and I'll get something up there soon

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings