cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MK5
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Homehub2 WiFi Issues

I have FFT which is brilliant.....when the Smarthub 2 cooperates. No problems with devices linked to the router by cable. WiFi a different matter. On my second Smarthub 2 and now encountering identical problems to those encountered with first device. The Smarthub 2 drops the WiFi connection randomly. When it decides to resume WiFi broadcast the WiFi Discs do not reconnect. The BT App then requires me to do a fresh installation of the Homehub2..... and I waste time doing so, only for this to be repeated. Line tests reveal no signal loss. I do not want to waste more time doing fresh installations and factory resets and reinstalling 3 WiFi discs and many WiFi connected devices, having done this so many times on the original Smarthub 2.

Surely there must be a software solution to a problem which appears not to be uncommon? Or are we supposed to live with this?

can anyone help?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Paul_31
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Homehub2 WiFi Issues

I'm afraid I don't have much to offer in the way of a solution other than have you turned off Smart Setup in the Hub Manager? When left on it's often reported on here as a possible cause of connectivity problems.

0 Ratings
MK5
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Homehub2 WiFi Issues

Thank you Paul. Will give this a go. Much appreciated.

0 Ratings