cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 13

Re: How can I make my connection upstairs wired?

@Haddaway97  Then take it up with the person who bought it or the developers. Other than that there is no solution that can be offered here other than what google can tell you if you look for "extend wired network".

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 13

If you don't own the house have you contacted the person who does and ask why they did not pay the additional  cost to get the developer to install ethernet connection in all the rooms wired access to a panel beside the hub  - as shown in @pippincp  post of openreach  installations 

And again as everyone else has said this has nothing to do with BT RETAIL    the homeowner has cut costs 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 13

"The facts are that BT guarantee fibre all over the house and WiFi in every room. Yet it only works in 2 rooms of the house. That's a BT Retail guarantee. They don't provide that and offer no solution to fix it."

Are you sure about that? Even on complete wifi the guarantee is reliable wifi in every room. Are you on complete wifi?

0 Ratings