cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 51 of 57

Re: How do I re-enable IPv6 on my HH6?

How long is this farce going to go on? It doesn't help that you cannot report this behaviour as a fault.

Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 52 of 57

I'm also having issues with this. I've been using a third-party router for some time and been using IPv6 without issue. However, I've had to plug my Smart Hub back in to work through a fault and it's not picking up IPv6 at all. The status is showing as Disabled in the Hub interface.

An update is due on this as it was acknowleged in March; it would be reasonable to expect a solution by now (though it is BT Smiley Sad).

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 53 of 57

The silence is deafening. We had a power cut yesterday, and now I can't IPv6 back, despite restaring the HH6 about 10 times. I NEED Ipv6 to connect to some IPv6-only sites.

"The Internet" is more than just IPv4. BT needs to get a grip here.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 54 of 57

Still the same after update to firmware SG4B1000B522. It seems that BT don't care a hoot about providing reliable IPv6 service.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 55 of 57

by restarting te hub did you do a factory reset using recessed button on back and holding till lights flash

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 56 of 57

I have tried a factory reset, and this does not help at all. I have had this issue after a factory reset after new firmware.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 57 of 57

This was an intermitten fault over a year ago, and still exists today. How come BT are unable to fix this issue, even after a year?

0 Ratings