cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bringbackmono
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

How do you get BT to replace your new HH6?

Only been on Infinity2 for 5 days and had to return to using my HH5 to get stable proper service. The HH6 that was sent to me fluctuates dramatically speed wise when it feels like it for no apparent reason and won't let me connect my Canon printer wirelessly without the Hub itself taking out my iMac..... With the HH5 everything is 100%....so no point going into endless tests and figures...The HH6 is a duffer.
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Zephod
Message 2 of 4

Re: How do you get BT to replace your new HH6?

Best of luck I had to spend endless call to India getting the run around or being cut off after 15 mins they just wont accept the HH6 is as buggy as hell.

If you can just dont use it

0 Ratings
bringbackmono
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Thought that might be the case...no intention of trying to call India.....using the HH5 at present....the HH6 was a freebie so if I need to get another hub I'll buy my own I think from other makers......
0 Ratings
Zephod
Message 4 of 4

Do not bother trying unless you want to lose the will to live , you will need to call the laughably named help line .You will then get put through to India to the most unhelpful bunch of people I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. After they have made a few totally rediculous answers up they will put you on hold then cut you off.
0 Ratings