cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

How to check the amount of internet left on mobile 4g hub?

Hello,

I have  4g hub, and pay monthly £40, but I do not receive any emails from BT about the payment they did setup from my account.

I have no account with BT, and so I cannot login to check amount of data left.

None of my email addresses is registered in BT system.

I cannot create the BT account, because on page 3 of that process BT requires from me BT mobile number, which I never had, and so BT website does not allow to create the BT account.

Is there any way to check how many data remains on my plan for BT 4g hub if I cannot create BT account because I do not want to have BT phone number?

I spent 3 hours today reading the help from BT website (completely useless) and trying to find something using google (did not help).

I would really appreciate the help with such basic question that was completely missed from BT webpage.

Thank you!

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Expert
Message 2 of 2

Re: How to check the amount of internet left on mobile 4g hub?

@OM12wrote:

Hello,

I have  4g hub, and pay monthly £40, but I do not receive any emails from BT about the payment they did setup from my account.

I have no account with BT, and so I cannot login to check amount of data left.

If you're paying BT money for a service, you have an active account.
If you pay by Direct Debit, check your bank statements for the reference, it's typically 2 letters followed by 8 numbers, that is your account number.

With that info, speak with the BT billing team, ask for help setting up your BT ID, then you can access your account, data usage and everything else.

0 Ratings