cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

How to log a support ticket?

Go to solution

I am struggling to get any help from BT. I've been down the neverending cycle of trying to find a relevant support article to no avail, usually after spending 10 minutes, providers let you chat to a support rep or log a support ticket. Not so with BT. 

issue: Deviced routinely don't connect to BT wifi automatically despite having appropriatew settings. PC, laptop detect the network but do not connect unless manually clicked. Kindle cannot connect unless router is reset. Mobile phone randomly disconnects and reconnects. All those issues were non-existent when with BT at a previous address, or elsewhere (friends and family's houses, public wifi networks etc). Wired connection works just fine. Not sure what to do.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: How to log a support ticket?

Go to solution

What version home hub are you using? 

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Turn off Smart setup on the hub.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

It says BT smart hub type A.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

have you turned of smart setup  

Turn Off smart setup

have you split the networks   

Split the networks

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

If none of the above helps then see Report and track your BT problem | BT Help

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

You beautiful thing. That was it exactly. Wish I could buy you a beer. Thank you!!

0 Ratings