cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ionutz
Beginner
Message 181 of 188

Re: How to request a functionality addition to the Home Hub 3

**bleep**, I just got my BT connection two days ago, and I found this deal breaker. Now, I'm going to contact BT and request them to provide me with another router with out not defective. 

Not being able to do NAT loopback is clearly a bug, which is preventing me from accesing whatever services I want to open on my connection. It's not a feature, it's a bug.

I consider this a good enough reasons to cancel the contract.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 182 of 188

You will only be able cancel your contract if you pay the cancellation fees for the outstanding period of your contract which in your case will be very expensive as I have already posted in your other post on this subject there is a firmware upgrade currently being rolled out. To all hh2a's between now and January as is posted in one of the forum stickies at the top of this board
0 Ratings
quitequick
Aspiring Contributor
Message 183 of 188

After all the outcry on this thread about loopback, BT did not have the good manners to post a message on this thread about the firmware upgrade. If it wasn't for someone posting another complaint about this, I would never have no known. As it goes, I discover I have had the firmware upgrade. And I discover that loopback worked for me.

I really fail to grasp the commercial advantage BT supposes it has by treating its customers with such contempt and disdain.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 184 of 188

the information is posted in several places on various parts of the forum especially on the board stickies here is a link http://community.bt.com/t5/BB-Speed-Connection-Issues/Hub-3A-Upgrade-Info-Rollout-starting-7-Novembe...

0 Ratings
nigma
Contributor
Message 185 of 188

Is there any update to this at all ?...

The HH2 had this feature, I could access any device on my network using devicename.home. Stopped working on HH3 and how have to remember IP addresses.

BT Please provide an update.

0 Ratings
ach2
Aspiring Expert
Message 186 of 188

Hi nigma,

BT won't give you an update to your post because this is a customer to customer forum. If you think something is a good idea you could always post a suggestion in the Ideas Bank.

0 Ratings
dodger
Contributor
Message 187 of 188

I think this is now working, can anyone else confirm this?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
quitequick
Aspiring Contributor
Message 188 of 188

Perhaps you should read some recent posts...

0 Ratings