cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Huawei MT992 replace BT hub6 I’m a novice an help simplified would be really appreciated, the Lan n

I have Bt Hub 6 and bought a NETGEAR Nighthawk router but couldn’t get orange light to change white no Internet so I bought a Huawei MT992 modem to replace BT HUB but LAN light won’t come on . I am a real novice and would really appreciate any simplified help

thank you so much 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Huawei MT992 replace BT hub6 I’m a novice an help simplified would be really appreciated, the La

Do you know how to connect the Huawei MT992 to the by hub 6 please
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: Huawei MT992 replace BT hub6 I’m a novice an help simplified would be really appreciated, the La

your HH6 need to have a WAN port to connect modem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 4 of 4

That's not possible I don't think. You could try connecting it to the LAN port of the smart hub, but otherwise you need a cable router with a WAN port not an ADSL router.
0 Ratings