Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cabinet4infinitypain
Aspiring Contributor
Message 71 of 196

Hub 6 wireless now unuseable

Go to solution

Time to take to Twitter, I'd suggest others do the same.

I've had to argue for a replacement, I don't expect it will resolve things, it cannot make anything worse.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
bringbackmono
Contributor
Message 72 of 196

Re: Hub 6 wireless now unuseable

Go to solution

I wouldn't waste any more time on the lost cause of HH6.....worth the money just to put it to bed...I did.... 

0 Ratings
kaufman
Contributor
Message 73 of 196

Go to solution

Connection ok since yesterday. Firmware is still at SG4B100021EC.

Waiting to see when it updates to SG4B100021F4. Wondering if the newer firmware was causing my issues as the HH6 was fine for about a month or so

0 Ratings
Cabinet4infinitypain
Aspiring Contributor
Message 74 of 196

Go to solution

It's that firmware or it's the free wifi.

Has anyone got a HH6 with the latest firmware (ending F4) and free wifi disabled?  If so does it work as you'd expect?

0 Ratings
Burmey
Aspiring Expert
Message 75 of 196

Go to solution

What's FTTP? I have Infinity 1 with SG4B100021F4 and I had the blue light with no connectivity last night - not even ethernet!

0 Ratings
Cjd-1
Contributor
Message 76 of 196

Go to solution

Replacement smart hub came... All fine and then BT installed the June firmware update and now its all gone wrong again and no items connect to wifi. So clearly a firmware so why screw around with it

0 Ratings
Cjd-1
Contributor
Message 77 of 196

Go to solution

Until the change the firmware to the SG4B100021F4 it will be fine, then it will go all screwey again just like mine has the day it was updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Ratings
Cjd-1
Contributor
Message 78 of 196

Re: Hub 6 wireless now unuseable

Go to solution

SG4B100021F4 was isntalled today and now the HH6 is not working with the wifi. Why cant they leave the thing alone
0 Ratings
Burmey
Aspiring Expert
Message 79 of 196

Go to solution

Does anyone know when it updated to 21F14? Mine has been this since I purchased it. 

0 Ratings
kaufman
Contributor
Message 80 of 196

Go to solution

@Burmey wrote:
What's FTTP? I have Infinity 1 with SG4B100021F4 and I had the blue light with no connectivity last night - not even ethernet!

FTTP (Fibre to the premises) is a direct fibre connection to your home. You're likely to have FFTC (Fibre to the cabinet) normal phone line connected to a cabinet near you that has direct fibre connection to the exchange.

That's what happened with mine. Same firmware, connectivity goes but the light remains blue. The only way to get it back is to restart router.

0 Ratings