cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Hub and hybrid problems

I have just upgraded to by halo3 and hybrid connection . I can’t get the hybrid connection past the test page on the setup . It doesn’t even try to do it , just fails everytime. If I disconnect the Ethernet cable the hybrid connect goes red so I presume it’s cause it’s not finished the setup properly . This led me to try do speed tests on the hub itself but it doesn’t work and then says it can’t find my hub connection either . The broadband does work though. Any suggestions for any of the problems ?? Thanks 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Hub and hybrid problems

Hi @stevie_rogers, welcome to the forum, and thanks for posting.

Sorry that you're having trouble setting up the Hybrid Connect. If you're still having a problem it may be best to set up the Hybrid Connect again from scratch and see if that resolves the issue.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi John , i tried to set it up 3 times including using the factory reset button . It all goes well to the test screen and then it doesn’t even try to perform the test . Really frustrating now along with the other issues too , thanks for the reply though , much appreciated , Steve 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @stevie_rogers and thanks for getting back.

If the set up process isn't working then your best bet would be to contact the tech guys on 0800 111 4567. You can also live chat them at tech support . Can you try that and let me know how it goes?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings