cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

Hybrid connect is horrible as hell no 4G network.

• Hybrid connect is horrible as hell no 4G network, BT is selling and when we call to help team they disconnect.
  • Is there is anyone who can help.
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: Hybrid connect is horrible as hell no 4G network.

If you have a poor or even no mobile 4g signal there is nothing BT can do to increase your signal as it is EE network

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

@imjollyWhen BT sold the hybrid connect they sold on the basis that, I get full EE 4G network and they have checked it

Now when ita not working why don't BT works with EE to sort the issue out.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Have you checked the EE Mobile coverage checker for your area or did you check it before starting you contract? 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

The one who sold on BT, has done all the checks and assured that hybrid connect will work in my area and at home

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

But have you checked the coverage using EE website?

It may be coverage is poor or it could be that moving to another location in your home the signal improves

If mobile signal non existent then phone CS 150  and drop halo  3 from your package

Message 7 of 11

Checks are made before an order can be raised that there is suitable 4G coverage but there will always be a house/room etc where there is no or weak signal, some find moving the hybrid connect closer to a window or the other side of the house helps, you have 14 days from when the order goes live to change your mind, if it doesn't work for you then you can revert to the previous package you had.

Message 8 of 11

I have tried every corner of my home, was standing out of window with hybrid connect in my hand but seems some real issues with EE signal.

Hybrid connection is sold to me as I needed desperately to WFH, till BT broadband line is sorted.

But none of them is working.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

They tell you EE coverage is good when it’s very poor. Con.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

@Simon13wrote:

They tell you EE coverage is good when it’s very poor. Con.

Did you see my previous reply ?

Checks are made before an order can be raised that there is suitable 4G coverage but there will always be a house/room etc where there is no or weak signal, some find moving the hybrid connect closer to a window or the other side of the house helps, you have 14 days from when the order goes live to change your mind, if it doesn't work for you then you can revert to the previous package you had.

0 Ratings