cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Hybrid connect

I have just received a hybrid connect box  as part of BT halo 3 & have connected it as per instructions but there is no response,  no lights, nothing, WIFI is on but I don't have a smartphone to test it only my laptop, Any suggestions welcome please..

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Hybrid connect

are you waiting for your broadband activation or has the hub lost internet connection?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

No, I've had broadband for ages, I just received this Hybrid box as I just upgraded from Halo 2 to Halo 3..

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

it is designed to give you a 4g connection if you hub has no Internet connection 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Thanks for the explanation , Is there  supposed to be lights on even if my broadband is working  OK ?

0 Ratings