cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

I'm so confused. If I upgrade to Superfast Fibre 2 does this include complete wifi

I live in an old Victorian terrace and my daughter struggles to get wifi in her back bedroom even using a plug in extender.  I was looking at buying Complete Wifi outright at BT shop for £200, however, looking at upgrades it would only cost me an additional £2/month to go to Superfast Fibre 2, but not sure if this includes Complete Wifi or not.  Any help or advice appreciated as I'm so confused with the different options.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: I'm so confused. If I upgrade to Superfast Fibre 2 does this include complete wifi

Just changing to a different broadband package with a higher speed won't help the wifi signal.

You would need to consider a package with "Complete wifi" included which works out at about £10 per month more than a package without it.

See link. Click the button to add the "complete wifi" price.

https://www.bt.com/broadband/deals

You will probably find that the package you are on s OK as regards the speed you need so go for the same package and look at the price when you add "Complete Wifi".

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Re: I'm so confused. If I upgrade to Superfast Fibre 2 does this include complete wifi

Yes, I'm fine with my speed but I can't seem to find an option to just add Complete Wifi to my current contract.  The other alternative I was thinking was to buy outright but not sure if there is any benefit to this as not sure the equipment would be any use with another provider.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

You could try the options team on 0800800030 and see what offer they will give you to add complete wifi. They are UK based

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings