cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 91 of 124

Re: IP camera

I am guessing I will have to log into my NVR and edit each camera individually? I'm not sure what I'd done. When I first set it up. The cameras appeared automatically as soon as I plugged them into the box.

0 Ratings
Message 92 of 124

SAPD allows you to find the IP cameras and NVR on your network. I don't know whether it's unique to Hikvision. I don't think it can be because I can see my bird box camera listed on there.

0 Ratings
Message 93 of 124

@Ironside wrote:

I am guessing I will have to log into my NVR and edit each camera individually? I'm not sure what I'd done. When I first set it up. The cameras appeared automatically as soon as I plugged them into the box.

I am not familiar with an NVR, I assume its a stand alone camera management, as opposed to a software solution like BI which I use for all my wired and wireless cameras.

Are they all wireless cameras?

0 Ratings
Message 94 of 124

@Ironside wrote:

SAPD allows you to find the IP cameras and NVR on your network. I don't know whether it's unique to Hikvision. I don't think it can be because I can see my bird box camera listed on there.

If I cannot find a device, I look in the DHCP table of my TP Link router, or use NMAP.

0 Ratings
Message 95 of 124

Just back to the original discussion, how many bird boxes do you have?

We have one on an outside wall which has been claimed by a Robin. No camera inside though.

Capture.JPG

0 Ratings
Message 96 of 124

This is the NVR box I use.

HiLook NVR-108MH-C/8P

This is one of the cameras.

HiLook By Hikvision IPC-D121H-M

0 Ratings
Message 97 of 124

You need to edit out the links to Amazon, as you are not allowed to post them on this forum.

0 Ratings
Message 98 of 124

Just one box. If you check The box in a minute you will probably see a little bird asleep in the box. They will probably start nesting at the end of March, into April. They done it for the last three years.

0 Ratings
Message 99 of 124

@Ironside wrote:

Just one box. If you check The box in a minute you will probably see a little bird asleep in the box. They will probably start nesting at the end of March, into April. They done it for the last three years.

Yes, my wife and I have been watching and recording the feed. It seems to want to destroy the inside of the box 😀

0 Ratings
Message 100 of 124

Well, you have the link now. So at least you can watch. I just need to get it online so everybody else can. I'm a little bit annoyed with cam secure because I think they could have been a little bit more enthusiastic to help me.

That is a blue **bleep** with an identity crisis. It thinks it's a woodpecker

0 Ratings