Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ng1987
Beginner
Message 1 of 20

IPC6023 and IPC6011 error with New router Asus DSL-AC68U

Go to solution

I have installed and configured a new router , its a Asus DSL-AC68U and it works amazing with BT infinity 2.  I have just noticed issues with the extra channels from my YouView Box. Everything else works fine including ondemand except for the extra TV channels i pay for , i get either of the 2 error codes above depending on my settings. 

According to other forums in order to get this working i have changed the settings below ( under the LAN section )

Use DHCP routesEnable multicast routing (IGMP Proxy) Enable efficient multicast forwarding (IGMP Snooping)UDP Proxy (Udpxy)

DisableMicrosoftRFC3442RFC3442 & Microsoft
DisableEnable
DisableEnable

Even with these settings it does not work. I noticed some people mentioned about a setting under the WAN for :
'Enable VPN + DHCP Connection' to 'No'  however i do not seem to have that option. Any ideas anyone?

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
19 REPLIES 19
ScottSilver
Contributor
Message 2 of 20

Re: IPC6023 and IPC6011 error with New router Asus DSL-AC68U

Go to solution

Hi ng1987,

I too have just got the Asus and it is a grand bit of kit. I have IPTV channels working on my DSL-AC68U. Below is my settings. Note: the DSL-AC68U does NOT have the Enable VPN + DHCP Connection option. My YouView box is wired into Port 4 (I don't believe this matters on the Asus though).

Choose IPTV STB Port: None

Use DHCP routes: Microsoft

Enable multicast routing (IGMP Proxy): Enable

Enable efficient multicast forwarding (IGMP Snooping): Enable

UDP Proxy (Udpxy): 0

Can you confirm you have tried the exact settings above?

0 Ratings
ScottSilver
Contributor
Message 3 of 20

Go to solution

After thought, mine came with some old firmware and IIRC it requires a certain version of firmware to work correctly with UK IPTV.

Have you flashed the latest firmware? If not you can download it from ASUS at: http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/wireless/DSL-AC68U/FW_DSL_AC68U_30043785007.zip?_ga=1.235057985.153...

You need to backup your settings before the flash, flash the firmwire, reset to factory settings and then restore with the latest version though.

0 Ratings
ng1987
Beginner
Message 4 of 20

Go to solution
Hi Scott
I'll agree that it's a great piece of kit . Anyway I have the exact same settings , I have it plugged in to port 2 instead of 4 , as for firmware I have the latest version but I have been using the inbuilt utility on the web interface to update the firmware instead of downloading it manually.
Just an idea could it be maybe that my LAN DNS could be the issue as I have set Google for my primary DNS for DHCP leases ( 8.8.8.8 )
Any other ideas ?
0 Ratings
ScottSilver
Contributor
Message 5 of 20

Go to solution

Have you hard booted your youview (off at the back of the box and then back on)? I had to do that for it to work after setting up my Asus. I'm assuming you have though.

Is WAN -> Dual WAN set to off? Additionally, just an idea but under WAN, edit your connection and go down to VLAN ID. Is that set to 101?

Did you set your DNS servers under WAN-> Connect to DNS Server automatically -> No -> DNS Server1 and DNS Server2?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
ng1987
Beginner
Message 6 of 20

Go to solution
Yes I have hard reboot the you view device , dual wan is off and under PVC summary it shows vlanid of 101 with a checkbox under the internet column but nothing under IPTV
0 Ratings
ScottSilver
Contributor
Message 7 of 20

Go to solution

IPTV is empty for me too. Did you see my edit about the DNS servers above?

0 Ratings
ng1987
Beginner
Message 8 of 20

Go to solution
Aha no I just noticed the edit . No I have the DNS servers set to connect automatically, can I have the IP'S of the DNS servers and I'll give it a go tomorrow
0 Ratings
ScottSilver
Contributor
Message 9 of 20

Go to solution

That is where I have mine set to Google DNS (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) so my entire network uses Google's DNS servers.

Where have you set yours?

0 Ratings
ng1987
Beginner
Message 10 of 20

Go to solution
I set mine under Lan - DHCP ,
0 Ratings