cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RichardWD
Beginner
Message 91 of 106

Re: Incoming Messages Being Blocked on Infinity - Affects VPN and Games Consoles

Go to solution

Hi David

Can you or one of your moderator colleagues please send me a link / invitation so that I can respond with details of my Home Hub and then hopefully you can fix the problem re: my VPN.

Many thanks

Richard

0 Ratings
andysm
Aspiring Contributor
Message 92 of 106

Re: Incoming Messages Being Blocked on Infinity - Affects VPN and Games Consoles

Go to solution

Working OK here.

Sheffield, Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client V 3.1.00495, HuaWei modem, Netgear R6250 router.

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 93 of 106

Go to solution

@RichardWD wrote:

Hi David

Can you or one of your moderator colleagues please send me a link / invitation so that I can respond with details of my Home Hub and then hopefully you can fix the problem re: my VPN.

Many thanks

Richard

Hi Richard,

Welcome to the forum.  I am very sorry you are having problems as well.  We don't know what is causing the problem being reported here as of yet and are currently investigating.  Some of the forum members on this thread have kindly supplied details to aid our tech team with their investigations so for the moment we are not asking for any more details to be emailed off to us.

If our tech team requires more live examples then we will post back here and make our contact link available.  As soon as I have more information about what is causing the problem I will post back here to let everyone know.

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings
RichardWD
Beginner
Message 94 of 106

Go to solution

Thanks Sean.

0 Ratings
DevilsAdvocate
Aspiring Contributor
Message 95 of 106

Go to solution

No problems for me here in North London. Netgear SRX5308 router, VPN to San Francisco.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Microsoft MVP since 2004
0 Ratings
MarkG33
Aspiring Expert
Message 96 of 106

I lost connection at approximately 2:12 am this morning....

Go to solution
I lost connection at approximately 2:12 am this morning. And was down for about 10 minutes or so. I had a feeling it was to do with this mtu thing. I'm happy to confirm all is working now no ip fragment message on the connection test!
Thanks for fixing this so fast!!
Mark.
1439948269004-2052728056.jpg
*This is my signature...it's a bit boring*
0 Ratings
suemurphy2009
Aspiring Contributor
Message 97 of 106

Go to solution

"I'm playing all the right notes—but not necessarily in the right order."
0 Ratings
suemurphy2009
Aspiring Contributor
Message 98 of 106

Go to solution
Finally working again, not sure what BT did but once I've spoken to our IT dept (who were working with BT) I'll post any info I get on here.
"I'm playing all the right notes—but not necessarily in the right order."
0 Ratings
Ratburgh
Message 99 of 106

Go to solution

Hi everyone, I have been unable to use my EE femtocell signal box for the same period of time that this thread relates to. As the femtocell uses VPN to commnicate to the Service Provider, I am assuming that these issues are related.

I now have a fully restored service ( and a brand new second signal box courtesy of EE!!).

Thanks for your efforts to restore the service.

0 Ratings
walkerx
Recognised Expert
Message 100 of 106

Go to solution
Work up and mine now working. @Ratburgh EE may send you a letter asking to return old unit, if it is the 5000 model you best of sending back and keep new one like I've done.
0 Ratings