cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elaine1251
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Intermittent Wireless Drop out

I have Hub3 Infinity, Windows Vista and nothing in the house has been moved or altered and no other devices added.  The last week or so I have been having web page freezes (various being used) and intermittent connection drop outs for a few seconds before reconnection.  Web page remains frozen and have to come out of it.  I've run 2 different virus checkers and malaware check but nothing found.  Have run all BT offered wizards - again no problems other than I have a WIFI problem.  I'd be so grateful if anyone can offer any help please.  I have limited computer knowledge so anything needs to be explained for this ageing lady!  Thank you.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Intermittent Wireless Drop out

Have you tried changing wireless channels, in case there is interference on your channel?

See http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14094/kw/change%20wireless%20channel/c/346,407,410

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: Intermittent Wireless Drop out

I would suggest the first thing to try is a factory reset of the homehub by pressing a pin into the recess button on the rear for about 20 seconds. This can often sort out wireless problems.

0 Ratings