Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wads125
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Internet Cuts Out (Phone Issue)

Hi,

Internet has always been a bit dodgy but it is currently cutting out when the phone rings (has done this in the past but appears to have started again recently). I have also noted the phone lines can be noisy during phone calls as well as testing 17070. 

From looking online I have seen that Panasonic phones can mess up the broadband signal which we have - although the router and phones aren't directly next to each other.

I have a Smart Router Type A and we do have Sonos speakers around the house if that makes any difference. 

Any help would be great as an incoming phone call means I disconnect from Xbox so therefore doing horrific things to my serotonin levels.

Thanks!

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Internet Cuts Out (Phone Issue)

if you get noise on quiet line test when using the test socket then you need to report a phone fault to 151

quiet line test with corded phone should be silent

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings