cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carl_Smyth
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 16

Re: Internet issues

It happens all the time at any part of the day however if I think about it, it probably happens more often in the evening. It doesnt matter if im wired or wireless the issues persist. As i speak now im at almost 700ms with just no internet speed at all.

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 16

If this only started a month ago have you changed anything in your home?  Added something electrical?  Can you be downloading or maybe updating data to the cloud as backup?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Carl_Smyth
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 16

Nope nothing has changed at all which is why its puzzling as to what is going on.

0 Ratings
Carl_Smyth
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 16

Just as a note, the spikes are a lot less during the day. I mean I'm not saying they don't happen but they are more frequent later at night. Any ideas of what the issue would be?

0 Ratings
Carl_Smyth
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 16

net4.png

0 Ratings
Carl_Smyth
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 16

Still having major issues if anyone else could shed any light on what could be my issue

0 Ratings