cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charlieb0iii
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Internet problems from 7am to 10pm

So on most days the internet doesn't seem to fully work.

It allowed me to search things on Google and watch YouTube, but it doesn't let me send messages on discord or Snapchat and other messaging apps, I have tried resetting and restarting the hub but it doesn't do anything, and I have tried changing the settings on the hub but also nothing.

It has been doing this for a month or two now.

I was hoping that it would fix it's self or I would fix it but nothing has seemed to work or even change it.

I have been looking around some posts to see if anyone else has had this problem but I haven't found any.

And it is only a problem between 7am and 10pm, everything works fine anywhere outside of that time and that just confused me more, because I know that the internet works but it choses not to, 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Internet problems from 7am to 10pm

have you gone to MYBT and checked that parental controls are fully turned off?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Charlieb0iii
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

As far as I know they have been turned off for years but I will check when I can

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

this previous post may help   https://community.bt.com/t5/Broadband-Extras-Apps-from-BT/Removing-parental-controls-Fully/m-p/19539...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
NeilO
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Charlieb0iii did you manage to get this sorted? Post back and let me know if you need any help.

0 Ratings