Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Expert
Message 381 of 385

Re: Introducing Complete Wi-Fi from BT

@Moe70wrote:
Correct, free P&P but pay for each disc monthly or however you pay.

This is incorrect, BT Complete Wi-Fi includes a free Smart hub 2 and 1 disc, if you need a 2nd or 3rd disc, they are posted free of charge and have no impact on your monthly cost, you do not pay for more discs, It's part of the service.
All equipment is on loan and needs returned if you leave BT or switch to a package that isn't complete wi-fi.

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 382 of 385

Many thanks for clearing that up, I did think that you could get up to 3 discs as part of the deal, providing you send them back when you finish your contract.

The good news  is that I have may have resolved my issue and dont think I need a second disc any longer but thanks for everyones comments. Should have thought about this before but I have put the disc in the room at the back between the two dead zones. I get excellent signal all round the house with the added bonus of a good signal in my garden. Will see how it goes..

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 383 of 385

Hello,

I have the BT Smart Hub 2 and complete Wifi (2 Black discs) and have had for a number of months now. All has been fine and then suddenly the Sky mini-Q box kept disconnecting and saying it couldn't find an IP address. Usually resetting the Hub sorts it out. Now suddenly over the last couple of weeks more and more devices cannot connect and say they can't get an IP address. However, we still have a number of devices that can connect.

Anyone come across this issue before and know how to solve? I've reset the Hub many times and even done a couple of factory resets but still having the same issues with around 5-6 of our devices not being able to get an IP address, whereas the other 5-6 can......???

Regards,

Nik

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 384 of 385

The I have just upgraded to Complete Wifi, the  Disc has been delivered but it does not connect to my existing BT Hub 6.  I was not sent a smart hub 2,  I followed the instructions, However everything indicates I need a smart hub, given the My BT app also failed to recognise the QR code on my fully functioning wifi

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 385 of 385

@Bollwrote:

The I have just upgraded to Complete Wifi, the  Disc has been delivered but it does not connect to my existing BT Hub 6.  I was not sent a smart hub 2,  I followed the instructions, However everything indicates I need a smart hub, given the My BT app also failed to recognise the QR code on my fully functioning wifi

You should of been sent a Smart Hub 2, if not speak with the connections team, they'll arrange one.

0 Ratings