cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Merwan
Message 1 of 3

Issue with connecting to league of legends games

I contacted riot games support due to the fact that I am unable to connect to any of my league of legends games and they told me that my connection suffers from complete packet loss and that I never reach the riot games servers. I was also told that the main issue is my internet provider. It was working fine this morning but randomly stopped working, all other games work it is only league of legends.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
MRS-PS
Beginner
Message 2 of 3

Re: Issue with connecting to league of legends games

Hi there, have you read any of the posts on here regarding the serious issues connecting to Apple iCloud, Amazon Echo,Now TV and other streaming services.  The problem with all these seem to be linked to the Parental Controls on your home BT WiFi set up. Apple spent well over an hour with me on the phone, and were keen to resolve it, but it is definitely a  BT problem.  I visited my sister who has Virgin, logged on to her WiFi and accessed everything perfectly. Came back home and still had the problem till one BT guy called Gary told me to try turning off the Parental Controls, and immediately the problem was gone, and I was then able to connect my Amazon Echo again.  Good luck 😉 

0 Ratings
Merwan
Message 3 of 3

Re: Issue with connecting to league of legends games

Hi, thanks for your reply however my parental control was already switched off and it was working earlier that morning. The issue seems to have sorted itself out however as its working now, thanks again.

0 Ratings