cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zealon
Beginner
Message 11 of 28

Re: Hotmail issues

Well, I can access Windows Live Messenger and Hotmail again, so hopefully they've solved whatever the heck was wrong.

I'm going to make the most of my time with Hotmail as I can, just in case.

EDIT: As expected, it didn't last that long until I lost the ability to get into Hotmail and MSN Messenger. Smiley Frustrated

0 Ratings
ypt
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 28

Hotmail not accessible over BT?

Hi all

Prob not right forum to post on, but after quick reply.

Cannot connect to Hotmail going through my BT connection, even with mobile phone using wi fi.

However connecting phone to T-Mobiles 3G network - this allows me to check my hotmail account.

Have BT put a block on Hotmail?

Michael

EDIT sorry just checked in correct forum! and seen the thread there!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 28

Re: Hotmail not accessible over BT?

Was working fine for me this morning.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
ypt
Aspiring Expert
Message 14 of 28

Hi Webby,

Thanks for quick reply - have edited post to indicate that there is a thread in another Broadband thread.

There does appear to be a problem with some BT links.

Michael

0 Ratings
ypt
Aspiring Expert
Message 15 of 28

Re: Hotmail issues

Hi

Expecting an important email and only way to check my hotmail is via my mobile and the 3G connection.

Michael

0 Ratings
deathaxe
Expert
Message 16 of 28

A trace route shows a problem somewhere in the US a step before the MS portal.

There is also problems with windows live which most likely goes though the same route.

0 Ratings
Ladycazzeh
Contributor
Message 17 of 28

Re: Issues with MSN Live Messenger and Hotmail.com on BT

The thing is though, last night when it went down for me and a few friends, other people on different Internet providors were still able to access hotmail and msn, and interestingly, if I used a proxy site online, I was able to get to the login page (I did not login via the proxy however). I am still unable to load hotmail now.
0 Ratings
semple35
Contributor
Message 18 of 28

Windows live down on BT?

Bit of an odd 1 (wonderig if anybody can check) Noticed last night that hotmail/messenger stopped working. (Just standard BT Broadband and no infinity) Still not working as of this morning. I've checked it on a NON BT connection and it's connecting fine

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 28

Re: Windows live down on BT?

Seems like quite a few people are having issues.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 20 of 28

Re: Issues with MSN Live Messenger and Hotmail.com on BT

Seems like quite a few people having this issue. Perhaps contact the mods.
0 Ratings