cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 25

Re: Latency Issue - Ping Jitter Whilst Streaming

Hi @Bloodraven,

I gave your mobile number a quick call, I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you. The reason for my call was to see how things are with your connection.

I can see that your current session has been active for the last 9 days. Have you had a chance to connect your router to the master socket?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Bloodraven
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 25

@PaddyB I can take the call just missed it by 2 seconds and ringing back the number doesn't do anything. 

Still having the issue and I haven't plugged it into the inside of the master socket yet.

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 25

Hi @Bloodraven,

I've run a few checks on your line and your connection is looking a lot better in terms of error now that the location of the router has changed. I've requested a profile reset with Wholesale and this should see the interleaving reduce on your line.

Please, can you reset your connection over the weekend and let me know if you've seen an improvement?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
hurleh
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 25

This is a problem for many people mate there is no fix for it, Just BT being BT, they say they are away of the issue and are trying to fix it so they say. 

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2019/08/customers-of-uk-isp-bt-see-multiplayer-lag-spikes-duri...

0 Ratings
Bloodraven
Aspiring Contributor
Message 25 of 25

@PaddyB Here are some screenshots of how its been today

Earlier today with 1 x 1080p youtube video09.09.2019 18.10 - 1 youtube.png

Earlier today with BBC iPlayer going (not sure on what the bitrate is for iPlayer)

09.09.2019 18.50 - bbc.png

And here is an idle network test which happened to be running whilst I was talking to you on the phone just now

09.09.2019 20.05 - Idle.png

0 Ratings