cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ozzler
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 22

Re: Latency spikes while streaming video content - Unusable for gaming.

@Keith_Beddoe @CAI_007 @Syner9y 

Oh it's a beautiful day today. I'm live on sky...guess what? Same line to cabinet? Same package? BUT USABLE PING.

Finally I can have stable ping while watching a 1080p video! It feels like 2008 all over again 🙂

BT are a joke. They should hang their heads in shame. But I'm now saving money and have a usable service. I suggest anyone with these issues moves away from BT as soon as possible. Keith I'd also appreciate if you informed other gamers with these issues that this is the only solution. I knew this was BT's fault. 

Please see my stable ping results below 🙂 this is running over 5 live streams on both wifi and locally on my machine.fixedping2.pngfixed ping.png

0 Ratings
Syner9y
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 22

Re: Latency spikes while streaming video content - Unusable for gaming.

Yup - I knew it as well, my neighbour has no problem at all on a different ISP.

I will be saying goodbye to BT forever after being fobbed off - the amount of effort I've put into making this usable until my contract expires (soon).

[Edit] Just because the cynic in me is rife at the moment - when you created this topic, I'm betting it wasn't in the 'Home setup, Wi-fi & network discussions' board, but more then likely in the 'BT Fibre Broadband' board...

0 Ratings