Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 11 of 18

Re: League of legends lag spike

Go to solution

Yeah it is in the red port, i mean the powerline ethernet is in the gigabit port where as old hub did not have any gigbit ports from what i remeber.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 18

Go to solution

That should be no problem unless the powerline adapters are having issues connecting to the home hub. Does the powerline adapter have a "link" light, if so, does that stay on when there is no data activity?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 13 of 18

Go to solution

Yeah it has 3 lights which stay on constantly, ive turned power saver mode off on both sides which has helped it slightly as not as frequent but it still occurs.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 18

Go to solution

I would still suspect those adapters, there maybe something on the mains supply, interfering with them.

Have you tried turning them both off, then on again, to allow them to re-sync?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 15 of 18

Go to solution

There are pass through ones and i have a extension plugged in, nothign has been added but could that be the cause?
I've reset them again anyways as i had done it before. I'll give it 24 hours if it doesnt happen sooner and i will get back to you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 18

Go to solution

The extension could be the cause.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 17 of 18

Go to solution

while I turned them off and back on i moved the extention so now the only thing plugged in is a hairdryer so hopefully itll work if either is the problem.

btw whether fixed or not thank for the constant replies and help, ill get back to you if it has worked or not.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 18 of 18

Go to solution

Ok i've played quite a few games since last reply and so far its only happened the once, i think i can live with that. Thank you so much for all the help you've given.

0 Ratings