cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 16

Re: Link two HomeHubs together to extend a home network - slave hub and master hub

Yes, totally different things.

One other point to mention if you use 2 hubs, make sure you set the 2 hubs manually to different wireless channels to prevent interference.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
SonicHawk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 16

Re: Link two HomeHubs together to extend a home network - slave hub and master hub

I hadn't actually left ... I was just on a rather long lunch break.

As they said in Hitch Hiker's Guide - Missing, presumed fed.

0 Ratings
Big-Kai
Message 13 of 16

Hi there, im a bit stuck with this because, i have been using this system for a couple of years with 3 extra slave hubs connected to my main home hub 5, as a slave hub i have 2 HH3's and 1 HH5, it was working fine with my phone and my ps4 connected either wirelessly or wired, suddenly my s7 edge tells me to sign into the network and drags me to a page that says theres no broadband, my ps4 can't connect via ethernet cable and intermittently cuts off on wireless, i have changed the wireless channels of the slave hubs but to no luck the problem persists, the issue is with all the slave hubs, as the normal main hh5 is still working wired or wireless compleely fine. If you have some sort of help for me i greatly appreciate it as i can't get through a single game without being disconnected. What i find strange is that both my PC (wireless on the 5GHz and 2.4GHz) my laptop (wired) and chromecast all connect fine and function like nothing wrong is happening. 

Thanks in advance  

0 Ratings
Big-Kai
Message 14 of 16

Hi there, im a bit stuck with this because, i have been using this system for a couple of years with 3 extra slave hubs connected to my main home hub 5, as a slave hub i have 2 HH3's and 1 HH5, it was working fine with my phone and my ps4 connected either wirelessly or wired, suddenly my s7 edge tells me to sign into the network and drags me to a page that says theres no broadband, my ps4 can't connect via ethernet cable and intermittently cuts off on wireless, i have changed the wireless channels of the slave hubs but to no luck the problem persists, the issue is with all the slave hubs, as the normal main hh5 is still working wired or wireless compleely fine. If you have some sort of help for me i greatly appreciate it as i can't get through a single game without being disconnected. What i find strange is that both my PC (wireless on the 5GHz and 2.4GHz) my laptop (wired) and chromecast all connect fine and function like nothing wrong is happening. 

Thanks in advance  

0 Ratings
Big-Kai
Message 15 of 16

Thanks in advance

0 Ratings
Big-Kai
Message 16 of 16

Sorry my post came up 3 times ! because i was registering and made a mistake.

0 Ratings